And if you aren’t treating any of your conditions or disorders with it, it will not be termed as medical marijuana. It is widely used all around the world under legal frame for various medical purposes.
The marijuana plant comprises hundreds of cannabinoids and each of them has a different influence on the patient’s body. Being in New York, you can just use medical marijuana if you suffer from some particular diseases under the legal framework.
The diseases that can be treated with medical marijuana in New York include Epilepsy and Seizures, Asthma, HIV/AIDS, and Alzheimer’s. It is advised for any patient to use medical marijuana safely in compliance with the physician’s prescription. In the nutshell, if medical marijuana is taken properly, it can prove to be a good deal of beneficial to the consumer’s body.
Advantages of Medical Marijuana There are countless benefits of marijuana that make it a recommended dose for the patients suffering from various ailments or disorders.
1. It can cure many diseases. Medical marijuana is known for curing many ailments and physical issues. It can control epileptic seizures, fight Glaucoma, slow Alzheimer’s, help in preventing cancer from spreading, reduce Hepatitis C side-effects, treat inflammatory intestines, alleviate arthritis pain, alleviate multiple sclerosis pain, help you get through chemo and a whole lot more.
2. It can help in losing weight. It modulates insulin production in one’s body and aids in managing the daily consumption of calories more efficiently. You also might have noticed that those who consume marijuana are thinner than the ones who don’t. Moreover, in addition, it improves the body metabolism of the individual.
3. It can decrease anxiety and depression. A study indicates that medical marijuana can improve the consumer’s mood to a wonderful extent and may even act as a mild sedative. It can easily kick out depression and anxiety from patient’s mind.
4. It’s the best alternative to dangerous addictions. It has been found that it easier to get attracted towards marijuana from the other kinds of lethal drug addictions. To put it differently, it may save many lives which are more prone to other hard drugs.
5. It helps the user in improving focus. Medical marijuana helps people in focusing on their job and increases their mental creativity.
6. It reverses the negative impact of smoking tobacco on your lungs. Instead of this, it eliminates the effects of tobacco smoking provided you have quit it.
7. It is a good choice for relaxation. It is a good option for people who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). It can actually work on alleviating the stress that’s associated with PTSD.